Order Requests

How do I submit a change to an existing order?

Changes to existing orders can be submitted using the Request a Change to an Existing Order form on the Judgment Request Web site 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.

What should I do if I haven’t received my completed order?

How do I cancel a submitted order?

  • Orders cannot be canceled once completed.
  • If you would like to cancel an order before it is completed, please e-mail mdorders@propertyinsight.biz. We will review and determine if a cancellation is possible.

How do I cancel a duplicate order?

If an order was inadvertently submitted more than once, e-mail mdorders@propertyinsight.biz so that they can review and cancel the duplicate order.

Turnaround Time for Requests

What is the expected turnaround time for my Judgment requests?

We attempt 2-hour turnarounds on all requests received Monday thru Friday from 8:00 AM ET to 3:00 PM ET (excluding holidays). High order volume may impact turnaround times.

Name Search

Update Requests

How long after the original order can an update be requested?

Customers have 90 days from the original order to request order updates at no additional expense. After the 90 days, one must Request a New Judgment Search .

What is a Judgment Update?

A Judgment Search Update will refresh the name search up to the current plant date. Judgment Updates are also known as datedowns or bring-to dates (BTDs).

How do I submit a Judgment Update?